Tuesday 9 October 2012

Task 5

Task5::

When considering these practices:

//Please CONSIDER WHO they are/who are you?

I want them to be a company whose design work inspires me  and I want to work for.
I want to be having fun working on my design work.

//WHY you are contacting them and why they should listen?

I would be contacting them to either get a job or gain work experience.
They should listen to me because my design work would/could work alongside their design and as a graduate I could provide them with fresh inspiration for future designs.

//WHAT do you want them to do next and what do you actually want.

I would want them to either give me a placement or job opportunity.

//WHY they should get back to you?

They should get back to me because they think I will be able to work alongside their designers and be an asset to their company.